It is critical that your disability insurance policy be as specific as your chosen medical specialty. After all, you didnt go through 4-6 years of training just to do any type of work. Our firm specializes in disability insurance that pays the full benefit amount when you are unable to work as an Anesthesiologist, even if you decide to work in some other capacity.
Disability Insurance Policy Details
Anesthesiologists should understand and evaluate the advantages of certain policy provisions, definitions and optional riders. Our firm can work with you toward applying for a customized policy designed specifically for you and your circumstances. Be sure to consider the following benefits:
- Own-occupation with medical specialty wording
- Non-cancelable and Guaranteed Renewable
- Residual disability benefits
- Future purchase option
Applying for Coverage During Training
Using special limit programs, Anesthesiologists can apply for coverage as a medical resident or fellow and may even be eligible for discounted rates. Our financial representatives can assist you in reviewing your options in order for you to take advantage of:
- Lower premiums for the life of the policy
- Your good health, while you still have it
- Medical resident programs, regardless of your current income
- Comprehensive income protection during training
- Financial independence from employer sponsored plans
Get Started Today
Getting started is easy. Either call us at 1-800-817-4522 or submit a quote request. Well work closely with you throughout the selection and application process leaving you confident in your income protection and future financial security.